You may not be able to go to your favorite family restaurant, but why not create something special to make dinnertime even more fun. Dress up in one of your favorite kidpik outfits and make your home dinner a real event!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Construction paper (you could also use scrapbook paper, magazines, or newspaper!)
You can make your fashion forward placemat in just a few short steps:
- Draw your favorite shape on your paper of choice
- Carefully, cut your shape out
- Choose a coordinating paper to mount your shape on to
- Glue the shape down
- Let it dry, and then set the table!
- Your friends at kidpik
Kidpik is the leading fashion subscription box service for girls ages 3-14, shipping personalized, coordinated outfits directly to your door. Our mission is to make girls look good, so they can feel good and take on each day with confidence. Learn more about kidpik and take our fun style quiz here.