Summer is finally here, and if you’re anything like us, you’ve been breaking out all of your favorite sunglasses! We love to coordinate a pair with our outfit every day. Today, we’re going to show you how to take your favorite pair, and make them unique to your personal style!
Here’s what we’ll need:
- Hot glue
- Beads – choose between fun colors and letters
- Your favorite sunglasses
Here’s how to make them:
- Arrange your beads in your preferred design. Are you thinking all colors, or maybe putting your name in the middle?
- Have a parent carefully help you hot glue the beads exactly where you want thehttps://shop.kidpik.com/m
- Let them cool down! (This is important so you don’t accidentally burn yourself!)
- Put them on and head out to have some fun in the sun
Looking for some warm weather essentials to wear with your new creation? Head over to our kidpik shop – where you can stock up on everything you’ll need for your most fashionable Summer yet!
Send us a pic of your new and improved sunglasses at [email protected]
Kidpik is the leading fashion subscription box service for kids ages 3-14, shipping personalized, coordinated outfits directly to your door. Our mission is to make kids look good, so they can feel good and take on each day with confidence. Learn more about kidpik and take our fun style quiz here.
Ready to try Kidpik?
Tell us about what your child loves (and doesn’t love!) and our stylists will do the rest. They’ll receive customized, surprise fashion delivered on your preferred schedule to unbox and try on at home.Get Styled
Skip, pause, or cancel anytime.