We know that it can sometimes be hard to find a dinner that the whole family can agree on. We’re here to save the day with our favorite personal pizzas. They taste delicious, and they’re so much fun to make. The kids will love making their own personal pizzas from scratch!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 ½ cup warm water
- 1 ½ tablespoon active dry yeast
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups flour
- Tomato sauce
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Dissolve yeast in warm water and let stand for five minutes.
- Add salt, olive oil, and flour. Mix well.
- Knead for eight minutes.
- Place dough in a greased bowl.
- Let the dough rise for 1 ½ hour.
- Shape the dough into mini pizzas.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with olive oil and cornmeal.
- Place dough on the baking sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce on dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the dough.
- Add desired toppings on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes.
kidpik tip: If you don’t have time to make your dough, you can buy it pre-made, or use a plain bagel!
Total time: 2 hours
Kidpik is the leading fashion clothing subscription box service for kids ages 3-14, shipping personalized, coordinated boys outfits and cute girls outfits directly to your door. Our mission is to make kids look good, so they can feel good and take on each day with confidence. Learn more about kidpik and take our fun style quiz here.