It wouldn’t be camp without making S’mores! Today we’re sharing our favorite Oven-Baked S’mores recipe. This is a great alternative way to bake S’mores on a rainy day, or if you don’t have a fire pit.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Graham crackers
- Milk chocolate bars
- Baking sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break your graham crackers in half and arrange half of your crackers on the baking sheet.
- Place one piece of chocolate on each cracker.
- Place one marshmallow on top of each piece of chocolate.
- Place your baking sheet into the oven on the middle rack.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until the marshmallows brown on the top. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn!
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and place the remaining graham cracker halves on top of the marshmallows, and press down gently.
- Wait for them to cool and enjoy!
Total time: 15 minutes
Kidpik is the leading fashion clothing subscription box service for kids ages 3-14, shipping personalized, coordinated boys outfits and cute girls outfits directly to your door. Our mission is to make kids look good, so they can feel good and take on each day with confidence. Learn more about kidpik and take our fun style quiz here.