We’re back in the kitchen today with one of our favorite desserts! These melting snowman cupcakes are always a party showstopper. You’d be surprised to learn how easy they are to make! The kids will love spending the day in the kitchen baking and creating their own mini snowmen. They’re the perfect dessert for all of your holiday parties, or just after dinner dessert. Put your apron on, and get ready to bake!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Vanilla buttercream
- Edible food marker in black, orange, red, and blue
- Icing spatula
- Once your cupcakes are baked, take a black edible food marker and draw dots on your marshmallow to make the snowman’s eyes and mouth.
- Take the orange edible food marker and draw a carrot nose.
- Using an icing spatula, frost your cupcake flat with vanilla buttercream.
- Gently press your snowman’s marshmallow head onto the cupcake.
- Take your edible food marker and draw dots going down the front of the cupcake to create the snowman’s buttons.
- Use the black edible food marker to draw the arms.
Total time: 1 hour
Kidpik is the leading fashion clothing subscription box service for kids ages 3-14, shipping personalized, coordinated boys outfits and cute girls outfits directly to your door. Our mission is to make kids look good, so they can feel good and take on each day with confidence. Learn more about kidpik and take our fun style quiz here.
Ready to try KIDPIK?
Tell us about what your child loves (and doesn’t love!) and our stylists will do the rest. They’ll receive customized, surprise fashion delivered on your preferred schedule to unbox and try on at home.Get Styled
Skip, pause, or cancel anytime.