Today we’re sharing one of our favorite breakfast recipes – Pancake Bites! These are great for days when you’re on the go, or for an easy home-school breakfast. You can even bake them ahead of time and store in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat them. Go put on your favorite jeans and basic tee’s, and of course your chef hat, and get ready to bake!
Source: A Few Shortcuts
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mini muffin pan
- Pancake mix
- Non-stick spray
- Optional mix-ins:
- Strawberry Jam
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Favorite Cereal
- Peanut Butter
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix the pancake mix in a bowl according to package instructions.
- Fill each mini muffin tin ½ of the way full of pancake mix.
- Add in toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Kidpik is the leading fashion clothing subscription box service for kids ages 3-14, shipping personalized, coordinated boys outfits and cute girls outfits directly to your door. Our mission is to make kids look good, so they can feel good and take on each day with confidence. Learn more about kidpik and take our fun style quiz here.