Grab your chef hat! For today's activity, we'll be making a dirt dessert. We know it may not sound super appetizing but we promise a dirt cupcake, or Oreo dirt cake, is delicious and perfect for the Oreo and chocolate lovers in your family. This chocolate dirt dessert recipe is sure to become a family staple. Part pudding cup, part Oreo cake, all you need is chocolate pudding mix, Oreo cookie crumbs, and a whipped frozen whipped topping. Top your dirt dessert cup off with gummy worms, or maybe even a gummy carrot! Gather your ingredients and get ready for a sugar rush!
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 cups of cold milk
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 oz of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ½ cups crushed Oreo's (you can create the Oreo cookie crumbs in a food processor)
- Gummy worms
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and instant pudding until the pudding is completely dissolved.
- Let it stand for five minutes to thicken.
- Stir in frozen whipped topping and ½ cup of Oreo's.
- Spoon the mixture into ten individual cups.
- Sprinkle the remaining Oreo cookie crumbs over the pudding mixture.
- Top each cup with gummy worms.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
Total time: 15 mins
We’re celebrating our fifth birthday by hosting an extra fun contest!
To enter: make a kidpik birthday card, decorate a kidpik cake, record a video wishing kidpik a happy birthday, or create anything related to kidpik’s birthday! Use #hbdkidpik when posting or email your entry to [email protected] to be entered to win the grand prize of the ultimate at home party kit! Click here for more info.
Sign up today to receive your kidpik subscription box. Start by taking our fun style quiz. Our expert team of stylists will coordinate a box of three mix-and-match outfits just for you. Shopping has never been so easy!